A few things I do ask from you
- Please give at least 24 hours notice for a cancellation. The more notice I have, the better chance I have of filling your spot.
- Please put all of your appointments in your calendar so there are no ‘forgotten’ appointments.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late, this will cut into your appointment time – not the client after you. You will still be charged the full amount of your scheduled appointment.
- Repeated cancellations and/or no shows will result in me cancelling the remaining appointments for the year. You will still be able to book in online, but you will need to pay upfront.
- If you are sick, please cancel your appointment with plenty of notice. Please do not hang on to your appointment until last minute.
- If you are using a gift certificate, then you must bring this with you, otherwise you will be required to pay on the day.
- Cancellations will incur the following fees
* No shows will be required to pay the full amount of their appointment scheduled.
* Less than 12 business hours notice will be required to pay 50% of the appointment scheduled if I am unable to fill this spot.
* Less than 6 business hours notice will be required to pay the full amount of the appointment scheduled if I am unable to fill this spot.
Please be assured that I will always try my hardest to fill these spots to avoid fees, but this is sometimes impossible to do.
Office Hours are
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm
Any business related calls and messages may not be seen or replied to outside of these hours.
Calls and messages won't be received or responded to whilst I am with a client - I will however try my best to respond in between clients.