fisiocrem Joint Ease combines the clinically demonstrated power of fisiocrem Solugel with two additional botanical actives to provide more than just pain relief.
fisiocrem Joint Ease has been scientifically formulated specifically for use in mild forms of rheumatic disease including the symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
fisiocrem Joint Ease is an innovative, discrete, low odour topical gel that helps to rapidly relieve pain and improve inflammation and stiffness.
Easy to apply, our non-greasy, non-heat formulation is designed to provide ongoing joint comfort and helps to promote joint mobility and healthy joint function.
fisiocrem Joint Ease Active Ingredients
- Boswellia serrata sap concentrated resin extract 10 mg/g
– Eq: Fresh 100 mg/g
- Nigella sativa seed oil 50mg/g
- Menthol 25 mg/g
- Arnica montana flower liquid extract 73.14 mg/g – Eq: Dry 7.314 mg/g
- Calendula officinalis flower liquid extract 17.5 mg/g – Eq: Dry 1.75 mg/g
- Hypericum perforatum flower liquid extract 17.5 mg/g – Eq: Dry 1.75 mg/g
- Melaleuca alternifolia leaf essential oil 7 mg/g
Always read the label before applying fisiocrem to your skin. If you have sensitive skin and are worried about potential irritation, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area and speak to your general practitioner or dermatologist. It’s also not recommended for fisiocrem Joint Ease to be applied on burned skin or skin with open wounds.
Just remember, fisiocrem only provides temporary pain relief. If your symptoms continue or worsen, please visit your general practitioner for alternative solutions.